Working on his memoir one day in 1969, LBJ spoke more frankly into a tape recorder about the Kennedys, Vietnam, and other subjects than he ever had before. The transcript of that tape has never been published—until now. Michael Beschloss explains its historical significance.
Articles by Michael Beschloss
Lyndon Johnson on the Record
News & Politics
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- The Viral Footage of Texans Waiting in Line at the New College Station Dunkin’ Donuts Is Good, Actually
- BBQ News Roundup: Last-Minute Thanksgiving Tips for Smoking a Turkey