A fixture of Texas political punditry, Richard Murray retired from teaching at the University of Houston this month.
Articles by Mike Snyder
Nov 23, 2020 — By Mike Snyder
GOP state legislators have proposed bills that could make it more difficult to cast a ballot in 2022. Some might backfire on the party.
Oct 19, 2020 — By Mike Snyder
The campaign to lead city hall in rapidly diversifying Pearland has been injected with national partisan politics, as Donald Trump claims Democrats want to “demolish” the suburbs.
Aug 24, 2020 — By Mike Snyder
The Harris County judge has frequently pushed for bolder pandemic policy than Houston’s mayor, adopting a new style of politics her critics say Texans aren’t ready for.
News & Politics
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst