Articles by Mimi Swartz
Apr 30, 2004 — By Mimi Swartz
For Sharon Bush, membership in the world's most powerful family had its privileges. But as she discovered after her husband of 23 years—the brother of one president and the son of another—ended their marriage via e-mail, it can be revoked without warning.
TM This Week
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Barbecue Joint Owners Aren’t Happy About the End of the Mask Mandate in Texas
- How to Care for Plants Damaged by the Texas Freeze—and Prep for Spring
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz