As Mexico lags on sending what it owes to U.S. reservoirs and farmers on both sides of the border protest, experts say the 1944 agreement is not suited for today’s agricultural landscape.
Articles by Nancy Nusser
A Water Treaty Has Aided Mexican and U.S. Farmers for Decades. This Year, It’s Wreaking Havoc.
What It’s Like Getting Paid to Risk Catching the Coronavirus
Apr 28, 2020 — By Nancy Nusser
A professional shopper, who delivers groceries for those who can afford to stay at home, shares her story.
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?