Michael Fojtasek and Grae Nonas join the ranks of Chris Shepherd, Tyson Cole, David Bull and seventeen other Texas chefs previously honored with the same recognition.
Articles by Patricia Sharpe
Mar 24, 2015 — By Patricia Sharpe
Including Aaron Franklin, Gilmore, Hugo Ortega, and Justin Yu.
Texans LOVE their tacos. Versatile, portable, and quick to wolf down, tacos are made with either corn or flour tortillas. In their different styles, you can trace more than half a century of Texas’s Mexican-food history.
Feb 13, 2015 — By Patricia Sharpe
One of the most anticipated openings in what promises to be a jam-packed restaurant season in Austin is less than a week away. Here’s how things are shaping up in the converted washateria now known as Launderette.
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free