Articles by Patricia Sharpe
Make Easy Classic Texas Dishes in ‘Texas Slow Cooker’
Oct 25, 2017 — By Patricia Sharpe
Cheryl Jamison’s new cookbook adapts Texas classics for busy chefs.
A First Look at Le Politique, Austin’s Newest Brasserie
Sep 18, 2017 — By Patricia Sharpe
The restaurant promises French ambiance, pastries, and a raw bar in downtown Austin.
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Tony Buzbee Ran as a Trumpian Shark in the First Round of the Houston Mayoral Race. Now He Appears to Be Dead in the Water.
- The Lost Texans of the Louisiana Pines
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones