Articles by Paul Knight
I promise driving a truck won’t help you create any ties to your new state’s rural roots, but spending one day on a city street, sharing it with trucks like mine, may help you understand that practicality doesn’t have much to do with being a Texan at all.
Jan 21, 2013 — By Paul Knight
The prize-winning author, who recently sold off nearly 300,000 books, plans to close three of his four stores. What happens to tiny Archer City now?
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- What You Should Know About the Coronavirus in Texas
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.