Articles by Paul Knight
I promise driving a truck won’t help you create any ties to your new state’s rural roots, but spending one day on a city street, sharing it with trucks like mine, may help you understand that practicality doesn’t have much to do with being a Texan at all.
Jan 21, 2013 — By Paul Knight
The prize-winning author, who recently sold off nearly 300,000 books, plans to close three of his four stores. What happens to tiny Archer City now?
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- The Viral Footage of Texans Waiting in Line at the New College Station Dunkin’ Donuts Is Good, Actually
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- BBQ News Roundup: Last-Minute Thanksgiving Tips for Smoking a Turkey