Enhanced by deep-learning artificial intelligence, the device promises to aid in the removal of tumors.
Articles by Rachel Fairbank
A New Microscope Developed at Rice Could Revolutionize Cancer Surgeries
The Families of Children With Unexplained Disabilities Are Finally Getting Answers
Dec 14, 2020 — By Rachel Fairbank
In Houston, genetic testing innovations are helping doctors solve decades-old mysteries.
TM This Week
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme
- Recipe: Confit Smoked Chicken Thighs
- After Standing Up to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, Congressman Chip Roy Faces an Uncertain Future in the Texas GOP