The University of California-Irvine’s brand-new law school is offering the best and the brightest a three-year free ride, a project underwritten by donations from law firms. What if the University of Texas at San Antonio did the same to promote energy sustainability by partnering with engineering and architecture firms…
Articles by robertrivard
Free Rides for Our Best Students
Never Miss a Story
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Tony Buzbee Ran as a Trumpian Shark in the First Round of the Houston Mayoral Race. Now He Appears to Be Dead in the Water.
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country