Op-ed: Jeffrey Wood was sentenced to death under the Texas law of parties. But should someone who didn’t pull the trigger be executed?
Articles by Sabine Heinlein
Criminal JusticeDoes This Man Deserve to Die?
Never Miss a Story
- The Smoked Mollejas of Duval and Jim Hogg Counties
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- Most Politicians Don’t Court Muslim Voters. Bernie Is Betting on Them in Texas.
- Lonesome Dove Reunion Proves That the Three-Decade-Old Mini-Series Is Timeless
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours