Articles by Sarah Hepola
Jun 18, 2020 — By Sarah Hepola
“Six feet away” can be very, very sexy.
May 18, 2020 — By Sarah Hepola
But for heaven’s sake, the best-selling author, unapologetic cusser, and fifth-generation Texan would rather not be called that.
Jan 17, 2018 — By Sarah Hepola
The first time I heard about Bumble, I was complaining about dating apps, a favorite pastime of those of us consigned to them. This was December 2015, and I’d spent four months swiping right (but mostly left) on Tinder. It had yielded three good dates, one of which turned…
TM This Week
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Cabo San Doofus: Why Did Steve Adler Think It Was a Good Idea to Go to Mexico?
- What Was Behind Greg Abbott’s Bullet Train Flip-flop?