Nearly thirty years after he died in relative obscurity, songwriter Blaze Foley is on the verge of newfound fame thanks to an Ethan Hawke–directed biopic. In a series of dispatches from her time on set, Sybil Rosen, widely known as Foley's muse, ponders the widening divide between the man and the legend.
Articles by Sybil Rosen
The Blaze Foley Biopic, Through the Eyes of His Greatest Muse
TM This Week
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst