What people are saying about Gary Kubiak, Matt Schaub, and the Texans defense after their 41-28 loss to the New England Patriots.
Articles by Texas Monthly
Does Texas A&M’s Cotton Bowl dominance of Oklahoma mean the Aggies would have had an even better season had they stayed in the Big 12? No.
Anybody (including many Aggies) who said they expected Texas A&M's first season in the Southeastern Conference to go so well is lying. But it's still funny to look back at all the naysayers.
Boston Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy says the New England Patriots, which hosts Houston on Sunday, is “the first team in NFL history to get back-to-back byes before advancing to the conference championship game.”
How rare was last night's one-point safety by Oregon against Kansas State? It's only happened once before in NCAA history: when UT did it against A&M eight years ago.
Jun 30, 1973 — By Texas Monthly
Competition was fierce and the winners in both categories are outstanding.
TM This Week
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme
- Recipe: Confit Smoked Chicken Thighs
- After Standing Up to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, Congressman Chip Roy Faces an Uncertain Future in the Texas GOP