During my years as a district attorney, I have sought the death penalty. But does the state need to take a life to make a point?
Articles by Tim Cole
The Death Penalty Has a Face: A DA’s Personal Story
Sign up for the Armadillo
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?