Senior editor Katy Vine, author of the Greatest Barbecue Story Ever Told, put together a BBQ Road Trip soundtrack. It features fourteen songs with a variation of the word “barbecue” in the title, six tracks called “Salt and Pepper,” three boogies, an ode to white bread, and one catchy instrumental that captures the fizzy feeling one gets when they consume the magical elixir that is Big Red. Listen below, or here.
The juicy stories you crave, delivered to your inbox.
- The Official Guitar of Texas BBQ By Daniel Vaughn
- A Former Police Officer Finds His Calling With Lonestar Sausage & BBQ By Daniel Vaughn
- I’ll Be Missing ’Cue: Saluting Joints That Are Gone but Not Forgotten By Daniel Vaughn
- BBQ News Roundup: Want to Buy a Top 50 Barbecue Joint? By Daniel Vaughn
- Dozier’s Has Been Making Traditional Texas Barbecue for 63 Years. Under New Pitmaster Jim Buchanan, It’s Even Better. By Daniel Vaughn