The prettiest ribs in the region come steaming out of the Country Tavern’s enormously efficient kitchen, and the brisket’s good too. A dark-red sauce gives the hickory-smoked meats a sweet East Texas edge. The big, bustling place is like a cave tarted up with neon, but the waitresses have a girl-next-door quality, and the mood is family-friendly.
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”