Franklin Barbecue’s pit room was destroyed by fire on August 26, a Saturday morning. The vaunted barbecue joint—where hundreds of hungry patrons typically queue on a daily basis—has been closed since. We got an inside look at the damage caused by the fire and talked to people behind the scenes to understand what happened.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?