This is according to an administration source at A&M. Jeff Wentworth is another possibility. Jay Kimbrough, Perry’s fix-it man, would probably move to general counsel. Perry wanted Gramm at the time that regents chose Robert Gates. Gramm is a vocal backer of the Perry higher ed reforms. He would have been a disaster then and he will likely be a disaster now.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?