The July ARG poll is based on 600 telephone interviews conducted July 18-24. MOE +/-4. JULY POLL Perry 16% Bachmann 15% Romney 15% Palin 13% Cain 11% Giuliani 7% Paul 4% Gingrich 3% Pawlenty 1% Huntsman 1% Santorum 1% Undecided 12% MAY POLL Romney 26% Huckabee 14% Gingrich 11% Palin 9% Trmup 7% Giuliani 6% Bachmann 5% Cain 4% Daniels 3% Paul !% Pawlenty 1% Santorum 1% Undecided 11% * * * * * Perry’s name was listed on the May poll, but he did not receive a measurable percentage of votes. Posting problem: ARG lists candidates in alphabetical order, not in the order of candidates that receive the most votes. I made several posting errors in an earlier version. My apologies to readers.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- The Hero Myth of Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named “Big Beaners” Provokes Controversy
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- A New Texas COVID-19 Tracker Offers a Ton of Useful Information
- Thursday’s Tense But Peaceful Protest at the Austin Police Department
- A Q&A With the Organizer of the Black Lives Matter March in Vidor
- BBQ News Roundup: Supporting Black Pitmasters and Mourning Louisville’s David McAtee
- Remembering Bobby Morrow, the Texas Sprinter Who Was Once the World’s Fastest Man
- The Best and the Bums: Streets of Rage