The July ARG poll is based on 600 telephone interviews conducted July 18-24. MOE +/-4. JULY POLL Perry 16% Bachmann 15% Romney 15% Palin 13% Cain 11% Giuliani 7% Paul 4% Gingrich 3% Pawlenty 1% Huntsman 1% Santorum 1% Undecided 12% MAY POLL Romney 26% Huckabee 14% Gingrich 11% Palin 9% Trmup 7% Giuliani 6% Bachmann 5% Cain 4% Daniels 3% Paul !% Pawlenty 1% Santorum 1% Undecided 11% * * * * * Perry’s name was listed on the May poll, but he did not receive a measurable percentage of votes. Posting problem: ARG lists candidates in alphabetical order, not in the order of candidates that receive the most votes. I made several posting errors in an earlier version. My apologies to readers.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?