This is amendment number one to the Appropriations bill, by Wayne Christian, the chairman of the Conservative Coalition. And he wants to kill the Public Integrity Unit! That’s going to make the Republicans look great. The proposal is something that had been talked about during the Craddick years–shift the funding to the AG and unleash him to go after Democrats. It is payback for Ronnie Earle going after Tom DeLay et al.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?