The #1 broadcast network during broadcast prime time last Friday (05/14/2010, 8-11pm) among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34, regardless of language was … Univision. The reason was the network’s special commercial-free broadcast of the town-hall event, “Inmigración: Un Debate Nacional” (Immigration: A National Debate) and its block of hit novelas. In fact, the town hall was the #1 program on broadcast television in the 10pm hour among Adults 18-34 (1.2 million viewers) and Persons 12-34 (1.3 million viewers), and #2 among Adults 18-49 (2.2 million viewers). Among Total Viewers 2+, Univision was the #4 broadcast network for the entire night and in the 10pm hour with nearly 3.8 million viewers.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Democrats Have Poured Money Into a Long Shot Bid to Defeat Rising GOP Star Dan Crenshaw By Dan Solomon
- Can Chip Roy Hold Off the Democratic Shift in Suburban San Antonio and Austin? By Dan Solomon
- Who Is Austin’s Citizen Police Academy Meant to Serve? By Leif Reigstad
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe