(From KERA) The Texas Debates is produced by KERA in partnership with CBS 11 (KTVT-TV) and TXA 21 (KTXA-TV), Star-Telegram, KUVN Univision 23, The Texas Association of Broadcasters (TAB), Texas State Networks and the Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas. The debate will be moderated by KERA News Director Shelley Kofler. CBS 11 News Anchor Doug Dunbar will host questions from the live audience which will include Republican voters from Denton and Tarrant counties. Questions also will be posed by a panel of journalists including: • Shelley Kofler, KERA-FM and KERA-TV • María Renée Barillas, KUVN Univisión 23 • Dave Montgomery, Star-Telegram The Texas Debates will air live on TexasDebates.org, KERA-TV, KERA-FM and TXA 21 (KTXA-TV), as well as other radio and television stations around the state (click for list). Extended live post-debate coverage will continue on TXA 21 until 9:00 p.m., including the candidates’ news conference, with expert analysis and discussion.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones