This is an unofficial but well-sourced report from people connected with the effort of San Antonio mayor Julian Castro. I do not have any further information at this time. The D turnout is said to be poor, which could affect Gallego/Canseco race.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “It’s Going to Be Three Months of Purgatory—If We’re Lucky”
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.