Here’s the story I was told. A Republican consultant confirmed it. Last Friday, a number of Republican heavy players in Dallas got together for dinner at the home of Harlan Crow. The subject was who they should support in the governor’s race. The decision: Ten years is enough.
- Mr. Westbrook’s Last Song
- Love and Death in Silicon Prairie, Part I: Candy Montgomery’s Affair
- A Former Barbecue Pitmaster Pivots to Tortillas, and They Are Glorious
- ‘Outcry’ Offers a Nuanced Look at a Wrongful Conviction in Central Texas
- Texas Scientists Discover That a Dinosaur Made Famous by ‘Jurassic Park’ Was Even More Formidable Than They Thought