Here’s the story I was told. A Republican consultant confirmed it. Last Friday, a number of Republican heavy players in Dallas got together for dinner at the home of Harlan Crow. The subject was who they should support in the governor’s race. The decision: Ten years is enough.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free