Does anybody know when the Legislature changed the length of runoffs from four weeks to six weeks? Isn’t four weeks long enough? The beneficiaries are the political consultants and radio and TV stations that get advertising. The losers are TLR and the trial lawyers, whose treasuries become depleted in the escalation of the arms race. As does Moving Van Taylor’s trust fund.
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Councilman
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Who Gets to Live and Die When the State Relies on False Testimony in Death Penalty Cases?