We respect the right of everyone to celebrate Easter / Passover Week in his or her own way. Charlie Geren has a spiritual moment with a 50-caliber sniper rifle (accurate to 2,000 yards) at his ranch on Good Friday. More proof that the 81st Legislature is weapons-obsessed.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 12: Our DIY Graduation Ceremony