Shelton (R) over Barrett (D) by around 5,000 votes. No surprise here. Turner (D) over Zedler by around 6,000 votes. Miklos (D) over Anderson (R) by around 2.500 votes, or 9 points Kent (D) over Goolsby (R) by around 2,000 votes, or 7 points Romano (D) over Harper-Brown (R) by around 700 votes, or 2+ points. Vaught (D) over Keffer (R) by around 1,900 votes, or 5.5 points No sweat for Branch, Button, Driver (all R) Current swing: D +4. A long way to go.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones