Shelton (R) over Barrett (D) by around 5,000 votes. No surprise here. Turner (D) over Zedler by around 6,000 votes. Miklos (D) over Anderson (R) by around 2.500 votes, or 9 points Kent (D) over Goolsby (R) by around 2,000 votes, or 7 points Romano (D) over Harper-Brown (R) by around 700 votes, or 2+ points. Vaught (D) over Keffer (R) by around 1,900 votes, or 5.5 points No sweat for Branch, Button, Driver (all R) Current swing: D +4. A long way to go.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- ‘How Can They Expect Peace When They Won’t Give Us Peace’: A Weekend of Demonstrations in Dallas Over Police Killings
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 14: Savoring Time With the Parents
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- Texas Monthly Recommends: Making a Backyard Water Park