This is a report from a Democratic operative who is involved in the race. “If you add up the early voters with previous Democratic primary history, and ad up the early voters with previous Republican primary history, and then give Republicans 70% of the voters with unknown primary histories, [Wendy] Davis is still leading.”
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame