Taking fewer than three minutes, Sen. Kevin Eltife just passed SB 1569 drawing down federal stimulus money for the Texas Unemployment Compensation Fund. He makes the case that accepting federal money will reduce the tax burden on Texas employers. 22-9. No questions, no debate.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones