The Senate votes on Gallego’s motion to overrule Duncan on the issue of proper public posting of the Voter ID hearing: 19 to 12, to sustain Duncan. Surprise, surprise! Dewhurst casts his first vote, Duncan abstains.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame