The Senate votes on Gallego’s motion to overrule Duncan on the issue of proper public posting of the Voter ID hearing: 19 to 12, to sustain Duncan. Surprise, surprise! Dewhurst casts his first vote, Duncan abstains.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free