This race was won in the primary with a piece of mail raising the issue of whether Griffin got a sweetheart deal on property that he owned (a low appraisal and a high purchase price). Otherwise Griffin would have won the race without a runoff. The mailer knocked him below 50% and conservatives got their voters out in the runoff.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas