There are 25, including Zedler, who withdrew his pledge. Republicans/District X = new member 2 Flynn 3 Cain X 6 Berman 7 Simpson 9 Christian 12 White X 26 Howard, Charlie 30 Morrison 45 Isaac X 61 King 66 Taylor, Van X 74 [Gallego pledged to Straus] 82 Craddick 83 Perry 85 Landtroop X 88 Chisum 96 Zedler X (withdrew pledge) 101 Burkett X 106 Anderson X 107 Sheets X 117 [Garza pledged to Straus] 134 Davis X 136 Woolley
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Despite Losing Power for Days, Texans Will Pay Higher Power Bills—Perhaps for Decades to Come By Loren Steffy
- The Great Texas Blackout Was Caused by a Failure to Ensure Supplies of Natural Gas By Charles Blanchard
- Greg Abbott Celebrated Texas Independence Day by Ending COVID-19 Restrictions By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe