The Bill Flores campaign is touting a poll that shows Flores leading Edwards by 55% to 36%. This is from the Flores’ release: A new general election poll of 400 likely voters taken by On Message, Inc. shows Republican nominee Bill Flores leading 20-year incumbent Democrat Congressman Chet Edwards (D-TX) by a margin of 55 percent to 36 percent with less than six weeks to go before Election Day. The margin of error is +/- 4.9 percent. All reports I have heard from San Antonio indicate that Quico Canseco is running well ahead of Ciro Rodriguez. Assuming that the Flores poll is legitimate–that is, not a push poll–the likelihood is that Democrats will lose both of these seats.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones