To our readers: Thank you for making this blog what I hoped it would become, which is an ongoing town hall meeting about Texas politics. I am very grateful for the interest and involvement of so many people. Now, back to business …. Perry may escape from Iowa with a fourth place finish (though he stood 5th in the Des Moines Register poll), but the next three states in the delegate selection process are going badly for him: New Hampshire: 2.3% South Carolina: 5.7% Florida: 4.3% These number represent the RealClearPolitics average of recent polls. Gingrich has been written off by some, due to sinking poll numbers in Iowa, but he has solid leads over Romney in Florida and in South Carolina. The question is whether he has staying power. Can he raise enough money to remain competitive?
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself