So says Nate Blakeslee, who has been covering the Senate during the regular session. Nate just saw Hinojosa in the hall and Chuy uttered the most dreaded words of tongue and pen: “special session on school finance.”
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?