I have received a number of comments about this bill. * “It will forevermore be known as the “Porkchoppers bill” * “Mr. Speaker, I move to adjourn swiney die.” Here’s my contribution: * “The only thing we have to feral is feral itself.”
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof