Eddie Lucio III on national television, being interviewed on the convention floor. Why Eddie? They sought him out because he was a Latino for Obama. Don’t roll your eyes. He looked and sounded great. He talked about why he had supported Obama. He was wearing a white dress shirt, open at the collar; he was relaxed and comfortable and articulate about the Democrats’ prospects in Texas; and he explained that the D’s needed to pick up just five seats to take over the House of Representatives. (Make that six, if he flakes.) He was very impressive.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas