Paul and I talk about whether the D’s are really poised to take the Texas House, possible toss-up seats, and who skunked who. (Paul’s term, not mine.) One reason to watch this video? To check out the weird Star Trek-like outfit I’m wearing. (Personally, I thought it looked like a ski chalet sweater but then I saw it on the video.) To make matters worse, I didn’t even realize the Harper-Brown/Romano race was still in court, and then I try to recover by pursing my lips. Twenty votes?! Classic. Honorably mentioned: Linda Harper-Brown, Bob Romano, Dwayne Bohac, Ginny McDavid, Ken Legler, Joel Redmond.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Taylor elected chairman of Republican caucus By Paul Burka
- Have House D’s reached their high-water mark? By Paul Burka
- The speaker’s race: How much is Craddick to blame? By Paul Burka
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results? By Sierra Juarez and Peter Holley
- After Standing Up to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, Congressman Chip Roy Faces an Uncertain Future in the Texas GOP By Jonathan Tilove