Davis (R), Bohac (R) hold substantial leads Thibaut (D) over Murphy (R) by 1,000 votes or around 5 points Legler (R) over Redmond (D) by 500 votes or around 2 points Vo (D) well ahead of Meyers (R) by 5,000 votes or around 17 points No swing so far in Harris County.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame