He has 65.96%, and he has been right around that figure all night.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- How Austin Cut One Third of Its Spending on the Police Department By Leif Reigstad
- What Does MAGA Look Like After Trump? This Weekend’s Protests Offer Clues. By Christopher Hooks
- Rice University’s Secret for Containing the Coronavirus: A Student-Run Court That Prosecutes Rule Breakers By Peter Holley
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe