The margin remains around 5 points, amounting to 10,000 votes. I wouldn’t count Green out, though. Conservatives have been able to get their vote out.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- Is It Possible to Safely Hold a College Baseball Tournament in Bryan Right Now?
- How San Marcos Went From ‘Zero Tolerance’ Policing to Requiring That Officers Release Low-Level Offenders
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named ‘Big Beaners’ Provokes Controversy
- What Exactly Does the New York Times Think the Alamo Is?
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters