This was an odd race. Lehrman led by 10,000 votes early and 12,000 votes late. She won all of the counties in the Metroplex media market, though the margins weren’t overwhelming. Green won Harris County by 5,000 votes, which was the only reason the race was as close as it was. He also won Nueces County by a big margin, and other South Texas counties as well (Cameron, Hidalgo, San Patricio), although the voter turnout was low, as you might expect for Republican primaries in South Texas.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas