The graph of Bush’s approval rating in the Gallup poll, that is. Now at 25%, jut three points above the all-time low for any president, it looked just like CNN’s graph of the stock market over the last year that Anderson Cooper displayed last night: after the spike of 9/11, down, down, down. You can view it here. Nixon’s nadir was 23%, Truman’s 24%. For more on presidential rankings and approval ratings, click here.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- At Zoli’s, Smoked Brisket Lasagna Is a Revelation
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- Congressman Michael C. Burgess on Balancing Public Health and the Economy
- Hollywood, Texas: Your 2020 Graduation Speaker Will Be Beyoncé
- The 29-Year-Old Bodybuilder Behind the Armed Effort to Reopen Texas