This is from the same poll I wrote about earlier today, which is now yesterday. The sample was of ACTUAL VOTERS, 434 of whom had voted in the 2010 Republican primary and another 677 who considered themselves Republican/Lean Republican: 34 had voted in the 2010 GOP primary and 677 considered themselves Republican/Lean Republican. Of those who had voted in the 2010 GOP primary, KBH’s name ID was: 65% Favorable 17% Unfavorable 15% Mixed 3.5% Don’t Know Of these who identified themselves as Republican/Lean Republican, KBH’s name ID was:: 67% Favorable 16% Unfavorable 13% Mixed 4.7% Don’t Know
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Record Turnout Helped Texas Republicans, So Why Are They Still Pushing to Make It Harder to Vote? By Mike Snyder
- How Austin Cut One Third of Its Spending on the Police Department By Leif Reigstad
- What Does MAGA Look Like After Trump? This Weekend’s Protests Offer Clues. By Christopher Hooks
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe