From the Midland congressional district (sent by Ted Delisi) Gov Race Perry: 44 KBH: 27 Medina: 16 Undecided: 13 If Hutchison has a four point lead over Medina (PPP poll), Medina has a very good shot at overtaking KBH. If the margin is 11 points, that’s a different story. This is a dangerous week for Medina. She must find a way to sustain her momentum before early voting starts. Texas Credit Union League Poll of Texas Primary Voters (sample = 400) Republican Primary Rick Perry 49 Kay Bailey Hutchison 27 Debra Medina 19 White held a commanding lead in the Democratic primary. Suppose the Republican Primary election for Texas governor were held today, who would you vote for (READ AND RANDOMIZE LIST) — who do you think you would support? (IF UNDECIDED) Well, which one do you lean toward at this time? Rick Perry …49 Kay Bailey Hutchison… 27 Debra Medina 19 Undecided … 5
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results? By Sierra Juarez and Peter Holley
- The Texas Legislature Made It Just Three Days Without a COVID-19 Scare By Andrea Zelinski
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent By Leif Reigstad
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe