Live from the Twin Cities, Burka engages in underwater reporting. Or else that’s just a really bad excuse for substandard recording equipment but his points come through LOUD and CLEAR. Check out the video before you watch Palin’s speech tonight, if only to see what Jake and I say when we think we’re off mic. The horror! St. Paul (9-3-2008) Paul Burka checks in with Eileen and Jake on the convention buzz, Sarah Palin, and his run-in with Karl Rove.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Can Chip Roy Hold Off the Democratic Shift in Suburban San Antonio and Austin? By Dan Solomon
- Who Is Austin’s Citizen Police Academy Meant to Serve? By Leif Reigstad
- Democrats Narrowly Lost the Twenty-fourth Congressional District in 2018. Can Candace Valenzuela Win It in This Cycle? By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe