Live from the Twin Cities, Burka engages in underwater reporting. Or else that’s just a really bad excuse for substandard recording equipment but his points come through LOUD and CLEAR. Check out the video before you watch Palin’s speech tonight, if only to see what Jake and I say when we think we’re off mic. The horror! St. Paul (9-3-2008) Paul Burka checks in with Eileen and Jake on the convention buzz, Sarah Palin, and his run-in with Karl Rove.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results? By Sierra Juarez and Peter Holley
- The Texas Legislature Made It Just Three Days Without a COVID-19 Scare By Andrea Zelinski
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent By Leif Reigstad
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe