I have made some inquiries today about internal polling in the Senate race. I am satisfied that the 38-27 spread in the UT/Trib poll considerably understates Dewhurst’s lead over Cruz.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 12: Our DIY Graduation Ceremony
- A Taste Test of Unusual Texas Barbecue Sauces