They’re both ahead by around 800 votes, with 8 precincts out in Kino’s race and 14 out in Pena’s.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- In Texas’s Food Deserts, Food Banks Struggle to Do More With Less
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 13: A Surprise From Mom
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short