Forget about Perry’s outburst about “treason.” The significance of his attack on Bernanke is the revelation that he has been paying attention to monetary policy. Perry’s critics who are counting on him to be ignorant of federal issues and show his ignorance in the upcoming debates may be in for a big surprise, if indeed he has been doing his homework.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas