Perry’s ads are usually first rate, but anyone with a memory going back four years will recognize that the message, the scenery, and even the clothing is recycled from 2006. Still, having a border sheriff give a testimonial for Perry is very effective, even if Perry did direct a lot of tax dollars into the border sheriffs for just this kind of political boost. The Hutchison campaign’s response: Rick Perry’s new television ad is nothing more than an election-year attempt to cover up Perry’s total failure to secure our border during his nine years as governor. While Perry’s ad claims that “folks from Washington” want to take photo-ops on the border, Perry’s the one posing for the cameras.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones